Friday, January 6, 2012

And There is Nothing like a bone.






Got up today late as usual and no breakfast, i jumped into the shower like a comet, but now that I think of it comets don't do that. My walk took me about 3k up the road , the day was glorious for Vancouver and that means we had sun.
The bus coming home was jammed with an array of people that would satisfy the UN, it smelled of pepperoni.
I got out at main and Broadway and looked for a muffin in the nearest coffee shop, but those things in the counter were older than the café, hmm and I felt my appetite evaporate. It's a dogs life , but the muffins aren't even good enough for doggy.
It's late and I want to stay up forever or at least for another hour, but my head is banging on the keyboard and my stomach wants something to stop the growling, I go to the kitchen looking for some excitement...Hmm hot chocolate with marshmallows, lucky me.

1 comment:

  1. oh this is a very informative
    post! i actually enjoyed reading
    this - very well explained too. thanks, this is very useful!
    Great information..
    Chrysler LeBaron AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete