Friday, January 6, 2012

The Sun is Away today.


It's Vancouver and in here we don't see the sun much, everything is mouldy.
I live in an apartment on the East side of the city in a quasi industrial area near Main and Broadway.
The building I live in is bright and fun and across from my window is the Native Education Centre. From my balcony I take the best sunset pictures in the city. There is a lot of dogs in my building ( THE ARTISTE) living a good dogs life. Today is Friday and my building will come alive after 10 pm, I don't mind noise or people going for it on weekends, but during the week it's conflicting if I have to wake up early....All good on the home front today and having just said that it' s time to clean my kitchen and make apple cake with blueberries for my wife, my turn in the kitchen but I'm nether barefooted or pregnant . The cake is in the oven and the home is now looking like a home and not just a tent.
My next door cat come to visit and let me take a picture of him being a cat..Done. Oscar the cat is depressed he keeps on meowing for no reason I pet him and give him a treat, but the poor guy is missing something more than just a cat cookie, maybe a girlfriend would help
.
The cake is starting to smell and my apartment has that feel of riches that only baked goods can provide .
I'm happy and ready for some cake , coffee and a movie. The cake is out and here is a picture of it kinda fuzzy, but the taste is unforgettable...I think Nat King Cole did that one in style or maybe it's the only unforgettable tune I remember and I'm not going to sing it for you guys unless you bring wine.
Now the movie and I will let you guys know later what I watched and what I thought of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment